In recent times Instagram has grown immensely as it now has over 1.074 billion users worldwide. And by the look of it, there is no stopping this social media giant for now. This is mostly because of the lively vibe. How about bringing this vibe to your website? So, if you are having a WordPress website and looking for a smart way to make it more vibrant, then you are at the right place.
Various tools are readily available in the market that offers an Instagram widget for WordPress websites. These widgets provide the facility to the users to showcases Instagram posts on their respective websites.
Why do you need an Instagram Widget? – As mentioned above, Instagram content brings a great vibe to the website. We all know that Instagram is known for its visual-based content, and these visual-based content are known for their vibrancy and liveliness. So by showcasing them on the website, one can make their website lively as well. And in this digital age, it is important to have a good-looking website, as it creates a great impression and also attracts more visitors.
As of now, you know the importance of these widgets. You must be thinking, “How to get it?”
Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here is the list of the 5 best social media aggregator tools that helps you to embed Instagram widgets on your WordPress websites. They are simple to operate and are easily available.
Tagembed is one of the popular social media aggregators, which helps you to collect social media feeds from various platforms, then allows you to curate and customize them before displaying them on the website. It offers an Instagram widget that showcases visual content such as images, videos, GIFs, and more without affecting the website’s speed. Other than Instagram, it is compatible with 15+ major social media platforms.
The tool eases your embedding process, while many different techniques might be troublesome for the users; this tool provides an embedded WordPress website with just 2 easy steps. These steps include:
- Creating Instagram widget using Tagembed
- Embedding Instagram widget on WordPress website
And that’s it, two simple steps, and your website will be displaying Instagram feeds on your website. So even if you don’t have any coding experience or coding skills, you can still use the tool and embed Instagram feeds with ease.
Talking further about the features, it provides the following:
- Customization: You can personalize the widget as per your need. It allows changing themes, background, banner, font size, font style, and more. By using it, you can change your simple widget into an attractive one and enhance the beauty of your website.
- Moderation: We cannot control how people express themselves on the internet, but we can control the Instagram feed on our website with the moderation feature. With the help of moderation, users can hide and remove all unwanted and spam content. This helps to maintain the quality of your website.
- Auto-Updation: While many tools struggle to provide the latest content directly to your website, this tool provides smooth transactions. In simple words, whenever someone will post on your widget’s source, the widget will display the same post simultaneously. As a result, you don’t have to refresh the feed manually.
- Analytics: Being a marketer or businesses owner analytics should be most important for you, as it provides details and results of your strategy. The tool provides analytics that provides insight into the performance of your widget.
- Other than mentioned, it provides features such as CTA, API, and more.
SnapWidget is another amazing tool that eases your embedding process, it helps you in accumulating feeds from social media platforms and displaying them as a single unified presentation.
The tool offers the following widgets for your website that add charm to your website and attract people to your website.
- Instagram Feed: It is a scrollable feed that provides an infinite Instagram feed. You can connect your Instagram profile as your source. It is compatible with streaming images and videos.
- Instagram Popup: It helps you to display your most recent Instagram posts as a floating popup.
- Instagram Slideshow: You can display Instagram photos by using it. You can display your brand’s story, as it will instill an interest in visitors’ minds.
- Instagram Grid: It is the most popular way to display feeds, it provides equal space to each post and hence they look well-organized.
- Other than these widgets, it provides more templates that help you to add charm to your website.
Embed Social is a popular social media aggregator tool that offers you an Instagram widget. It accumulates Instagram feed using hashtags, mentions, or Instagram handles. With the help of this tool, you can even turn your social media photos into shoppable. Moreover, it provides 10+ feed templates that match any website design. A few of templates are:
- And more, you use these templates as per your requirement and enhance the beauty of your website.
Elfsight is one of the oldest social media aggregators and enjoys its fair share of popularity. It offers the Instagram feed with a useful and interactive configurator. Moreover, you can install the widget in just few easy steps without involving any programmer or developers. Amongst the various features it offers, some of the main features of the tool are:
- Converts Instagram feeds into a shoppable Instagram feed
- Mobile friendly
- Compatible with various web platforms
- And more
As the name suggests, it is a light-weight tool that helps you display Instagram feeds containing images, videos, and more without affecting the website’s speed. The tool is fast, responsive and allows you to integrate multiple Instagram accounts with your website.
Instagram is an influential social media platform, and it helps businesses to enhance their reach beyond the local boundaries and provides them with a great platform to market their products. Therefore, if you are a business owner, then having an Instagram account should be part of your marketing plan. And as an extension of the plan, you should consider embedding an Instagram widget on your website. It helps you to attract more people to your website with the help of Instagram posts. Because as we all know, msore crowd means more chances of sales.