Winners of Technology Advisory Firm of the Year Energy Risk Awards 2021
As this year’s Energy Risk Global Conference draws to a close, KWA Analytics are delighted to share that they have won the 2021 Energy Risk Award for Technology Advisory Firm of the Year.
This award supports part of their vision, which is to be recognised as the global leader in delivering and supporting innovative business and technology solutions to the Energy, Commodity, and Shipping markets.
Key accomplishments over the past year that helped lead to this win:
- Advising clients through the energy transition
- Providing lead system selection and integrator services
- Developing bespoke solutions for clients such as LNG optimization solutions
- Significantly expanding their quantitative analytics development team
About the Energy Risk Awards
The Energy Risk Awards recognise excellence in energy risk management across the entire supply chain, from producers to traders and consumers, and all firms in between that facilitate risk management.
Corporates, financial players, technology and data firms, consultancies, brokers and exchanges were all welcome to submit entries to this year’s awards.
The awards focus on:
- Prudent energy risk management demonstrated in the organisation’s area of expertise in the past 12 months.
- Innovation in trading and risk management, particularly if its benefits extend to the wider market.
- Expertise in, and insight into, energy derivatives and other risk management tools.
Don’t forget to connect with us via LinkedIn, or request to join our mailing list at email@example.com.